Wednesday 16 April 2014

Reflection on Presentations


I feel that presentation of the essay is a necessary component to be included in this module. Personally, I have always abhorred standing in front of the class to present as i get anxious easily. And this is the first presentation i have had so far in university. I feel that it was a great opportunity for me to practice my presentation skills, as I know that it is an essential skill that I cannot avoid in the future. I think the most useful part of the presentation is when we give comments of our peers’ presentation. It makes me aware of what i am lacking and the things to learn from my peers. However, i feel that the presentation component should only hold a small percentage of the overall grade like 5% as its main purpose is to let us have a chance to practice presenting. The assessment is only to give people incentive to treat it more seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Emily, for this frank reflection. I appreciate your ideas.

    ReplyDelete